Cancellation / Refund Policy
Yale Parenting Center will send you a link to pay for your training 1 – 2 business days before Day 1 of our webinar. We ask that cancellations be made prior to 2 business days before Day 1 (of 4) Basic Live Webinar or Advanced Live Webinar.
Example: For webinars held on Tuesday, we ask that you cancel by Friday of the previous week.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. Cancellation by telephone is not allowed. To cancel via email, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yale Parenting Center will do everything to ensure your satisfaction. If you have paid and are unable to attend our webinars we will offer you the following options:
- Option 1: The Yale Parenting Center can transfer your payment towards your participation in another live webinar of the same topic at a later date.
- Option 2: The Yale Parenting Center can provide you with our prerecorded video streams of our live webinars of the same topic. **Please know that these video streams have a limited viewing time and cannot provide CEs. **
- Full refunds are honored only if you have given notice 2 business days prior to Day 1 training.
Our live webinars consist of 4 parts. If you were able to attend at least 1 part but not the others we will offer you the following options:
- Option 1: The Yale Parenting Center can transfer your payment to a live webinar of the same topic (same parts) at a later date.
- Option 2: The Yale Parenting Center can provide you with our prerecorded video streams of our live webinars of the same topic (same part). **Please know that these video streams have a limited viewing time of one month and cannot provide CEs. **
Refund requests as a result of technical issues:
- If a technical failure at the attendee’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar. Please know that our presenters cannot trouble shoot with you during the webinar. A Webex support number will be provided.
Phone: U.S. and Canada Toll-Free 1-866-229-3239
International Toll +1 916-636-9000
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is cancelled, a full refund will be provided.
Helpful Tips for a Smooth Webinar Experience
- Use a laptop, desktop, or ipad. Cell phones of any kind or any plan have not proven to be successful
- Sign on to the webinar at least 10 minutes in advance. If you have never participated in a webinar or if you are not feeling “tech savvy” we recommend that you sign in at least 20 minutes earlier. This will give you the opportunity to test your audio (sound and voice) and work out any problems you may have.
- Please call Webex support if you have any problems at all