Basic Kazdin Parent Management Training
Basic Kazdin Parent Management Training Webinars
Basic KPMT Workshop is an 8 hour training in which professionals working in the field of mental health or education learn the core strategies of this evidence-based approach. Our workshops are approved by the American Psychological Association and the National Association of Social Workers to sponsor continuing education credits. Participants will receive 1 ce per hour of training.
Our goal is to train clinicians to be proficient in the 5 core skills of Kazdin Parent Management Training.
You will learn the following:
- How to give directions effectively
- What positive reinforcement is and how to use it
- How to develop your own reinforcement plans
- Mild punishment; what place does it have it have in developing appropriate behaviors
- How to decrease annoying, irritating behaviors
- How to address and improve behavioral issues that are either non existent, inconsistent, or complicated
We provide training via live webinars or prerecorded webinars.
Live Webinars: Webinars allow you to participate through the comfort of your own home or office. They are interactive as you will have many opportunities to ask questions and practice the strategies discussed.
Each person will receive a pdf of the power point plus a free book of various charts and how to use them. A certificate of completion will be emailed stating the amount of CEs earned.
Fee: $500 per person
*Group rate: $400 an hour for a group of 10 or more. An 8 hour training would be $3,200 for the entire group training of 10 or more. This is a cost saver for agencies who want to train their staff in this model.
Registration Now! You can either call Erin Carrubba at 203-432-5898 or download our registration form and either take a picture of it, scan it, or mail it back to us.